Excellent customer service means having a thorough knowledge of your inventory, experience with your products, and being able to help customers make the best choices for them. Excellent customer service means assisting customers efficiently, in a friendly manner. It’s essential to be able to handle issues for customers and do your best to ensure they are satisfied. Providing excellent service is one of the most important things that can set your business apart from the others of its kind.
- Product awareness: Having a thorough knowledge of the company’s product is vital for providing strong customer service. Customers will reach out to you to find out more information about your product.
- Attitude: Greeting people with a smile or friendly hello can make a big difference in a retail store, and for any customer service position, a friendly and patient attitude is essential.
- Efficiency: Customers value a prompt response in a timely fashion.
- Problem-solving: Customers are looking for assistance, and part of good customer service is fixing problems and answering questions.
How it works:
We will assign you to a former Customer Service rep from Amazon.com with over 5 years experience in the field. All emails send out will be lengthy, sincere and touch upon the issue on hand. After the customer is happy with the service provided, we will reach out to him or her and ask them to change their feedback.
Here are some of the services we will provide:
- Respond to all incoming buyer messages within 24 hours
- Look into negative reviews – using AMZ Wizz, Feedback Genius and Feedback Five
- Add new products and variations – using flat files
- Process refunds and replacements
- Dropship products using Amazon or Shipstation
- Open cases through Amazon Seller Central via chat or email (title change, infringement, reinstate an ASIN etc)
- Solving customer issue and answering customer inquiry about the product
- Receiving and providing best option for customers complain
- Helping customer using Zendesk – answering customer inquiry and opening tickets
- Resolve Buyer messages from Amazon, Walmart, eBay, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
At the end of each day, you will receive a daily report with the following information:
- Customer complaints
- Refunds and Replacements
- Shared excel sheet with all complaints, order and product information
Our goal is to have our clients have little to no involvement in the customer service aspect of the business. We will make sure your customers are very satisfied, so they will recommend their family and friends, as well as be repeat customers.