What is Influencer Marketing (IM)?
In today’s social world, customers are always looking for the next big thing. Brands use influencers to promote products to specific follower demographics they are targeting. Since influencers affect customers purchase decisions, provide product credibility and brand awareness; as a seller, it is vital to find influencers to jumpstart your product launch.
Key Influencer Marketing Benefits:
- Affects Purchaser Decisions
- Affiliate Amazon Marketing
- Boost Product Authenticity
- Brand Awareness
- Brand Exposure
- Brand Page Likes and Followers
- Brand Recognition
- Brand Relationship
- Builds Creditability and Trust
- Celebrity Endorsements
- Criteria Marketing
- Drives Engagement and Conversions
- Go Viral
- Immense Reach & Visibility
- Increase Product Sales
- Lifestyle Images and Videos
- Niche Targeting
- Organic and Outside Traffic
- Promote Product Launch
- Provides Brand Value
- Referral Discount Codes
- Return on Investments
- Reviews and Testimonials
- Search Engine Optimization
- Segmentation Strategist
- Social Proof
- Target Marketing
- Website Traffic
- Lead Generation
How to Select your Product Influencer?
When working with an influencer, you want to make sure they understand your product and goals. Its critical to seek influencers who have followers that are in the same customer demographic as your target market.
For instance, if your product is a baby toy and you collaborate with an influencer that has over a million followers in the automobile industry, it you will not have the same effect as mom blogger with 25 thousand followers. Another example; if your product is only sold in the USA and the influencer is located in France with a European Audience, it won’t get your desired reach.
Even more so, influencers are selective when it comes to promoting products. One may think that they would promote any product they come across, since they receive free product as well monetary compensation. However, not necessarily will they agree to promote just any brand if it doesn’t align with their values. When they promote a product to their audience, it shows that they stand with that product. They have a standard to uphold and if they don’t represent what their audience are interested in, they will lose their followers and damage their brand.
Important Customer Demographics Factors:
- Family Size
- Financial Status
- Interest and Hobbies
- Relationship Status
- Sexual Orientation
- Social Status
How to start Influencer Marketing for your Brand?
- Fill out this Influencer Program Form
- Specify the number of Influencers you’re looking to reach
- Pick a Tier for the quality of influencer you’re seeking
- We will review your Brand Goals
- We will reach out to specific Influencers from our Data Base
- You will send out a product sample to the specified influencer
- Watch your product go Viral
- Receive post/story analytics